HCA TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS
STUDENT RECORDS AND TRANSCRIPTS
HCA transcripts are provided to students, schools, post-secondary institutions, the military and employers at the student’s request.
Students must indicate which TYPE of transcript is desired:
• Official Copy of Transcript – required by most colleges, universities, employers, etc. This is an official copy of the student’s transcript with an embossed district seal.
• Unofficial Copy of Transcript – generally for individual use; not accepted by most post-secondary institutions or employers.
TRANSCRIPT REQUEST INSTRUCTIONS
• Complete the Transcript Request Form and deliver to the Academic Office, Attention: Mrs. Jolee Mosier or email@example.com or mail to Heritage Christian Academy, Attn: Registrar 15655 Bass Lake Road, Maple Grove, MN 55311.
• A student signature must be included on the form in order to release a transcript.
• Requested transcripts will be available in 6 business days for official and unofficial transcripts.
Carpool: Please find carpool information in the HCA Main Office