HS Team Captain Expectations
To be chosen as a captain at HCA is a great honor to lead your team.
- You have a significant impact on team chemistry and development. treat all your teammates with dignity and respect. Be proactive and aware of any behavior that does not reflect the expectations of HCA and our athletic department.
- Coordinate the lockers, devotion schedules, sweeping schedules, etc.
- Setup a weekly meeting with Mr. Laird.
- Captains/Parents help coordinate the team banquet with the coach. (date, location, food, price)
- Coordinate coach’s gifts at the end of the year.
- When ordering extra apparel for your team, it must be approved by the Athletic Department.
All orders must be placed through:
Mark Hultgren, STB – Screen Printing & Embroidery
Cell 612-790-2013 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.stbmn.com
- Meet all coaches expectations as well.
HCA ATHLETICS/HCA Athletic Statement – Captains Expectations