Contact International Student Coordinator David Moore: email@example.com
Located in Maple Grove, MN (suburban Minneapolis), Heritage Christian Academy is a private Christian school serving students in grades Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 12. International students seeking enrollment in grades 9-12 are considered for admissions upon the following criteria:
- Demonstration of excellent scholastic performance
- Demonstrated English proficiency (SLEP or TOEFL test results)
- Articulated and demonstrated subscription and adherence to the Christian faith, as well as to Heritage Christian Academy’s Statement of Faith.
Applications will be accepted no later than one month in advance of the beginning of the school term: August 1 (the beginning of first semester) or December 1 (the beginning of second semester), and are fully considered for enrollment upon the receipt of the following materials, completed in English.
- Completed enrollment application, including $50 application fee
- Completed Pastor and Teacher References
- Completed Parent Testimony
- Completed Student Questionnaire
- Photocopy of student passport
- Most recent testing data, including SLEP or TOEFL results AND report card/transcript
- Up-to-date immunization record
- Proof of payment of the SEVIS I-20 Application fee ($200)
- Proof of ability to pay tuition
The forms above are available for download by going to the application page. Upon receipt of the above, applicants may be invited to interview via SKYPE. An admissions decision will be made by the Admissions Committee and a letter regarding acceptance or regrets will be mailed as soon as possible. Upon acceptance, the I-20 will be issued, and the student will contact his/her local Embassy for issuance of a VISA.