The foundational Christian doctrines are taught in Bible classes in all grades of Heritage Christian Academy.
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant, Word of God (II Timothy 3:15, II Peter 1:21).
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30).
3. We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:35); His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, 7:26); His miracles (John 2:11); His vicarious and atoning death (I Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9); His Resurrection (John 11:25, I Corinthians 15:4); His Ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11).
4. We believe that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and that each person must be regenerated by the Holy Spirit for salvation. Each person is justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ. It is only by God’s grace and through faith alone that a person is saved (John 3:16-19, 5:24, Romans 3:23, 5:8, 9; Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5).
5. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28, 29).
6. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; I Corinthians 12:12, 13; Galatians 3:26-28).
7. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life (Romans 8:13, 14; I Corinthians 3:16, 6:19, 20; Ephesians 4:30, 5:18).